SHELTER IN PLACE
Governor Kemp's Executive Order is effective beginning this evening, 6 p.m., April 3, 2020 through Monday, April 13, at 11:59 p.m.
Basically, businesses who maintain close contact with their clients, e.g. nail care schools; and entities that draw crowds, like theaters, should remain closed.
The State has divided the rest of us into Critical Infrastructure and Non-Critical Infrastructure with each having a specific set of rules. Please see the attachments, below:
- Governor's Executive Order (EO Order)
- Which Businesses Must Cease...
- What is Critical Infrastructure?
- What is Non-Critical Infrastructure?
- Homeland Security Guide Defining Critical Infrastructure Workers